DIY Cookie Tower Recipe
In honor of Partake's birthday this month, we decided to forgo the typical birthday cake and blow out the candles with our favorite thing: cookies! We turned our Crunchy Birthday Cake Cookies into the ultimate celebration cookie - a DIY Cookie Tower.
Next time you need to celebrate, create this DIY Cookie Tower using the instructions below. And make sure you share your recipes on Instagram and tag #partakeabite.
And don't forget that this June, 10% of all sales on partakefoods.com will go to the amazing efforts of Food Equality Initiative to help food-insecure families with food allergies have access to the food, education, and advocacy they need and deserve.
Here's what you need:
- 3-4 boxes of Partake Crunchy Birthday Cake Cookies
- Icing (we love Simple Mills Organic Vanilla Frosting or this three-ingredient vegan frosting from Cotter Crunch)
- Natural food coloring (we used Supernatural's Vegan Food Coloring)
- Cake plate or round platter
Here's how to make it:
- First, mix a little bit of food coloring into the frosting you've chosen.
- Start by placing three cookies in a circle around the center of the plate.
- Before you move on, put a small amount of frosting on the bottom of each cookie before placing it on the plate to act as glue.
- Continue creating circles of cookies around the smaller circles.
- To create layers on top that get smaller as you go up, follow the instructions above but place the last circle of cookies in a smaller circle on top of the layer underneath.
- To make a pattern, place cookie in between two cookies instead of directly on top.
- Layer cookies until you get your cookie tower to your desired height.