Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Recipe With Partake Cookie Crust
Pie season has arrived! With cold weather moving in and Thanksgiving right around the corner, we’re craving (and anticipating!) delicious, feel-good foods from now until the end of the year. Inspired by the lovely Monique of Ambitious Kitchen and her yummy Best Ever Healthier Pumpkin Pie, we’ve whipped up an allergy-friendly pumpkin pie that checks all the boxes—sure to be the perfect addition to your holiday dessert table! Made with our Ginger Snap cookie for the crust, consider this recipe your go-to as you prepare for your Thanksgiving celebration.
File under: Clean eats. Whether you’re a pie connoisseur or a once-a-year holiday indulger, rest assured that this recipe is gluten-free, nut-free + vegan optional and doesn’t sacrifice any flavor. Go ahead, serve yourself the big slice!
We especially love the pie crust because it’s simple, but so delicious. Our cookies pack a delightful punch of spice and add the perfect crunch!
- 2 cups (2 boxes) of Partake Ginger Snap cookies
- 1/4 cup of organic brown sugar
- 6 tbsp of organic melted butter*
*Swap out the butter for a vegan alternative if you’re looking to make a vegan pie.
- 1 (15 ounces) can of organic pumpkin puree
- 3 organic eggs (or vegan egg substitute)
- ¼ cup of pure organic maple syrup
- ¼ cup of organic coconut sugar
- ¼ cup of organic, unsweetened vanilla almond milk (any milk will work!)
- 1 teaspoon of organic vanilla extract
- 1 ½ teaspoon of organic cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of organic nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon of organic allspice or ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
How To Make:
- Let's start with the pie crust. Preheat oven to 350º.
- Using a food processor, grind cookies into fine crumbs.
- Add brown sugar and melted butter, combine well.
- Transfer combination above to 9-inch pie plate, press firmly into sides and bottom. Bake at 350º for 5-8 minutes
- While the crust is baking, make the filling! In a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, eggs, pure maple syrup, sugar, almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground ginger, allspice/cloves, and salt. Mix until combined and completely smooth. Pour into pie pan
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until filling is no longer jiggly. Check pie after every 20 minutes to make sure the crust isn't burning. If it is getting a little too golden brown, simply cover pie edges with foil or a pie shield. Allow pie to cool for at least an hour before serving. The pie should be kept in the fridge once completely cool
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream. Keep pie in the fridge
It’s that simple! Bookmark this page and do dessert right. If you make the Partake cookie crust pie, be sure to post a picture and tag us on Instagram @partakefoods so we can re-share!