Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake (Gluten Free + Vegan)
We may be riding a heat wave, but this treat is chilly with a chance of brain freeze! Natalya Hardan shakin' up the classic cookies and cream shake with a 4-ingredient recipe you won't be able to stop slurping! Some things are worth getting a brain freeze for and this gluten-free, guilt-free cookie milkshake is definitely one of those things!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake
Yields 2 cups
1/2 box Partake Foods mini cookies (we recommend Sprouted Grain Chocolate Chip, but any flavor works)
1 can full-fat coconut milk
1/4 cup agave
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add coconut milk, agave, and vanilla extract to a mixing bowl and gently whisk or stir until mixed together.
- Pour mixture into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- When ready, add the coconut milk ice cubes to a blender and blend until creamy. Stop and scrape down sides as necessary.
- Crumble 6-8 cookies - or as many as you want!
- Alternate layers of the milkshake and cookies in to a glass. Stir and sip!