Holiday Cookie Decorating (Gluten Free and Vegan) #nationalcookieday
The weather outside might be frightful, but our kitchen is oh-so-colorful on National Cookie Day! Tis the season for holiday cookie decorating and we’re all about it - minus all the processed sugar and artificial colors that typically come with cookie decorating supplies. Skip the store bought frosting and sprinkles and fill your cookie decorating palette with all natural spreads and toppings instead! They’re not only healthier, but also tastier! And we’re all about keeping it allergy-friendly, so everyone can partake in the holiday cookie decorating party!
- Cookies - Our cookies are free of the top 14 allergens and the perfect canvas for creating holiday cookie masterpieces
- Frosting - Just 3 ingredients and a hand mixer, and you’ve got a bowl of sugar-free, vegan coconut cream frosting
- Food Coloring - Opt for all-natural, plant based colors like beet juice for red, matcha powder for green, turmeric for yellow, and more
- Jam - Also a great frosting or food coloring alternative with added fruit flavor to make your cookies even tastier
- Chocolate - Keep it dairy-free with a dark chocolate dip or drizzle on your cookies
- Fresh Herbs - Garnish with fresh mint instead of candy canes for sugar-free peppermint flavor! Basil, lemon balm, rosemary, sage, and thyme are also great herbs to infuse and decorate with
- Spices - Add a finishing dust of cinnamon, nutmeg, or turmeric to spice up your cookies… literally!
Let your holiday cookie decorating imagination run wild and rest assured your treats will be safe and delicious!