Our Best Gluten-Free, Vegan, Allergy-Friendly Desserts #NationalDessertDay
October is National Cookie Month and today is National Dessert Day - talk about a double whammy of yummy goodness! If there is one day out of the year that us moms can say yes to second rounds of desserts, this. is. it. Time to celebrate with our top 5 all time fave allergy-friendly (all gluten-free and vegan) desserts on the blog! (Note: this was NOT an easy decision to make.)
- Sweet Potato Pie – No need to wait until Thanksgiving to indulge in this sweet treat! It's so good, your littles will be asking for it all season long!
- Cookie Lasagna – Yes, you read that right…cookie…LASAGNA! This dessert is filled with not 3, not 5, but SIX layers of heaven. This will be the only kind of lasagna you’ll crave from now on.
- Banana Pudding – Perfect when you want a sweet treat without the guilt. So light, but oh so delicious! And the added health benefits of chia seeds is a plus!
- Mini Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches – Ice cream and cookies are a classic combo that just can't go wrong. So what’s better than sandwiching them together?! Answer: Nothing.
- Pumpkin Butter Dip – This sweet dip can be eaten as a dessert, or as an afternoon snack. There really is no wrong time to eat this! We love dunking our Sweet Potato Millet cookies in this yummy dip
What’re you going to indulge in for National Dessert Day?!