Eat This, Not That
From salty chips to sugary drinks, the taste of junk food can be oh-so-tempting! Luckily with this list, eating healthy doesn’t have to come with sacrificing the taste of the foods you love. These yummy, better for you alternatives will hit the spot without forfeiting your clean diet, so you can start the new year feeling better than ever!
Popsicles > Frozen Grapes
- Like eating bite-sized popsicles without the added sugar!
Creamy, Cheesy Dips > Hummus
- Swap out fattening, dairy-filled dips with hummus that has just the same creamy texture minus the excess fat!
Soda > Flavored Sparkling Water
- Fun flavors like lemon-lime or our personal favorite, pamplemousse, are the perfect alternatives to sugary sodas!
Butter > Avocado Spread
- Grab a piece of whole grain toast, add a dash of sea salt and sprinkle some pepper on, and you have a super filling, healthy afternoon snack!
Potato Chips > Kale Chips
- Swapping out kale for fried potato chips significantly decreases the fat content but amps up the nutritional value, while still keeping that satisfying crunch!
Ice Cream > Frozen Greek Yogurt with fruits and/or dark chocolate
- Ice cream isn’t the only way to get your frozen dessert fix! Try frozen greek yogurt and the best part is... you can garnish it however, and with whatever you like!
Pasta Noodles > Spiralized Vegetables
- Ditch the extra carbs, and add colors and vitamins to your dish with veggie noodles!
- Compared to white rice, cauliflower rice is lower in calories and carbohydrates and higher in fiber and vitamins.
Chocolate Pudding > Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
- Craving something sweet and chocolatey? Try chocolate chia seed pudding! It’s rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and protein and makes a great midday snack!
- Unlike pasteurized cows milk, plant based milk comes with endless varieties! Our favorites are almond, soy, rice, coconut, flax seed and oat milk!
Chips Ahoy! > Partake Foods Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Still a good ol’ chocolate chip cookie but better! Our chocolate chip cookies are made with sprouted ancient grains and pumpkin. They are also gluten free, vegan, and free of the top 14 allergens!