Happy Birthday to us! 🎉
Five years ago, Denise Woodard started Partake Foods to ensure those with food allergies—including her daughter, Vivienne—would be able to snack in confidence with safe, better-for-you options.
From the sprinkles in our Crunchy Birthday Cake Cookies to the Indonesian cassia cinnamon in our Crunchy Carrot Cake Cookies, there's not one ingredient that we wouldn't proudly feed our own families.
Today, we take a moment to reflect on how we've helped to change the face of allergy-friendly snacks. In the past five years, we've gone from:
- 3 cookie flavors to 8 (with new and seasonal flavors coming soon!) plus a growing line of Baking Mixes
- Partake cookies were first sold out of Denise's car and are now available at 6,000+ retail store locations
- Denise heard "No" 86 times before becoming the first Black woman to raise $1 million for a packaged food startup
We're proud of where we've been and where we're headed and are excited to celebrate our journey with you. All month long, we'll be honoring our birthday by celebrating the ones who helped get us where are today, our loyal fans like you!
Follow along on Instagram as we reveal all our birthday surprises including:
- Take a picture and tag #PartyWithPartake so we can see how you are partaking in your big and small moments.
- A little baker told us you might get a chance to win prizes, special treats, and more all month long.
- And psst, there may be a few new products launching soon! But you didn't hear it from us. 🤫