Item added to your cart
Summer has unofficially ended, and it’s time for fall and all it brings - changing leaves, cooler weather, and pumpkin spice! We are thrilled to introduce the newest flavor to the Partake family, Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Cookies!
Read on for a fall parfait recipe that combines two of our favorite flavors, pumpkin and coconut!
- 1 package Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 package Whipped Cream or Whipped Coconut Topping
How to Make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crumble Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Cookies into bite-size pieces.
- Spread shredded coconut on a baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes, or until golden.
- Create the parfaits by layering Pumpkin Spice cookies and whipped cream. Repeat and top with toasted coconut.