Item added to your cart
The Fourth of July is coming and we can't wait for a long weekend of fun in the sun, games with family, and sweet treats. We'll be prepping for the long weekend by baking, of course!
If you’re looking for a delicious dessert to take to your Fourth of July gathering or serve in your own backyard, we have a special treat everyone will love - festive brownies topped with fireworks! Made with berries, whipped topping, and our easy-to-make Brownie Mix, this recipe is easy and will be gone in no time.
Read on for the easy recipe. And don't forget to tag us on Instagram if you make it!
4th of July Brownies
Yields: 18 brownies
- 1 package Partake Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Whipped cream or whipped coconut topping
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, oil and water.
- Spread into a greased 8x8 pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Rinse and dry blueberries and strawberries. Cut stems off strawberries and slice.
- Top brownies with whipped topping and arrange strawberries in a firework shape. Add blueberry trails to the fireworks and one to the center of the strawberries.