Item added to your cart
Our lives were changed when the air fryer entered our kitchens. IYKYK, right? This small but mighty appliance is great for saving time and getting that crispy texture we just can’t seem to get with our ovens and roasting pans. Whether you’re cooking a quick and easy meal yourself, dinner for your family or an after school meal for your or kids, an air fryer can come in handy.
We've rounded up a few simple recipes that you can make with some of our favorite Partake baking mixes. Make these recipes separately, or throw together a quick pizza night topped off with our blondies or personal-sized mug cake. These recipes are made with our Pizza Crust Baking Mix, Blondie Baking Mix, and Confetti Pancake & Waffle Mix. You can shop all of these at partakefoods.com.
Happy air frying, Partake fam!
Air Fryer Pizza
For the Crust
- ½ package Partake Pizza Crust Baking Mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¾ tbsp active dry yeast (optional)
- ¼ tsp onion powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder (optional)
For the Topping
- ½ -¾ cup pizza sauce
- Cheese or non-dairy cheese
- Any of your other favorite toppings!
- Make pizza crust dough as instructed on the package. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to divide your dough in half and make 2 smaller pizzas.
- Bake crust in your air fryer at 375 degrees F for 3 minutes.
- Leave crust in air fryer. Spread pizza sauce onto crust, then top with cheese and any other desired toppings.
- Bake pizza in your air fryer at 375 degrees F for an additional 7 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Allow pizza to cool before enjoying.
Mini Air Fryer Mug Cake
- ¼ cup Partake Confetti Pancake & Waffle mix
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- 2 tsp water
- Mix all your ingredients in a 6 oz. mug or ramekin with a spoon.
- Bake in your air fryer at 350 degrees F for 12-13 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- Top with your favorite frosting or whipped cream and enjoy!
Air Fryer Blondies
- ½ package Partake Blondie Baking Mix
- ¼ water neutral tasting oil
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 330 degrees F while preparing batter. Grease a 4x4 inch baking dish.
- Mix together ingredients until fully combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 330 degrees F for 11-15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before enjoying.