Item added to your cart
Next time you're looking for the perfect side dish, look no further than our Partake biscuits. Made with Partake Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix, these biscuits are not only fun to make but are free from gluten, dairy and the top 8 allergens.
This recipe uses yeast, which can feel intimidating to work with if it is your first time. But trust us, it's actually a very easy ingredient! In the recipe, we share two ways to incorporate it for perfect biscuits.
Read on for an exclusive recipe from our Partake at Home: with Friends Digital Magazine, Biscuits.
Download your Partake at Home: with Friends Spring 2021 Digital Magazine HERE.
We hope you'll make this recipe with your family! If you do, tag us on Instagram.
Yields: 6 - 8 biscuits depending on size of cutter
- 2 cups Partake Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 1/2 cups finely milled white rice flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast (if using active dry, add it to water)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 8 tbsp butter or butter alternative
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Optional: more buttery stick, melted, to brush on top of biscuits
- If using Active Dry Yeast: Add yeast to water and apple cider vinegar and bloom if using active dry yeast.
- If using Instant Yeast: Add directly into dry mix.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine Partake Mix, rice flour, and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until sticky dough forms. This will not be like a traditional wheaten biscuit.
- Scrape into the bottom of the bowl and allow it to sit for ten minutes. After 10 minutes, spray down the surface or parchment with non-stick spray and scoop dough onto the surface. Pat into 1” tall round.
- With a cutter sprayed inside and out with non-stick spray, cut into desired size or shape.
- Place on the pan either apart or together for a dinner roll look.
Brush with butter. Allow to sit under plastic or covering until slightly risen.
- Place in the oven underneath another pan to ‘steam’ bake for the first 10 minutes.
- After steam bake, remove cover, bake for 15-20 mins or until top is golden brown.