Item added to your cart
If you’re anything like us (and you probably are — you’re part of our Partake fam after all), you love discovering new recipes and having fun in the kitchen. And that kitchen is probably full of kiddos who want to lend a helping hand.
Blueberry Maple Cake is the perfect recipe for helpers. It's a dump cake, which essentially means you "dump" the ingredients on top of each other in a pan and bake. Voila!
Keep reading for an exclusive recipe from our Partake at Home: with Friends Digital Magazine, Blueberry Maple Cake.
Download your Partake at Home: with Friends Spring 2021 Digital Magazine HERE.
Blueberry Maple Cake
Yields: 1 Cake
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp neutral-tasting oil
- 3 cups Partake Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 cup butter or butter alternative, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup confectioners sugar (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In the bottom of a non-stick medium baking pan or cookie sheet, combine blueberries, maple syrup, oil, brown sugar and salt.
- Toss together and spread out evenly over the bottom of the pan. If you are not using non-stick, line the pan with parchment before placing blueberries.
- Spread Mix over blueberry mixture and shake vigorously so that mix is evenly distributed.
- Combine melted buttery stick and water, and coat as much of the top of the mix as possible. You can move the pan a bit to help distribute the butter once it’s been poured over the top. (It’s important to make sure there are no dry spots.)
- Lay another baking pan over the cake mixture to completely cover, and place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes uncovered.
- Optional: Mix 1 tbsp confectioners sugar and 2 tsp water. Drizzle over the top.