Item added to your cart
Need a quick breakfast idea to motivate you out of bed in the morning? These Carrot Apple Muffins are great to bake for a fall breakfast. Whip these up in minutes with our 5-in-1 Baking Mix.
Carrot Apple Muffins
Yields 12 Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line tin with muffin liners and spray liners with non-stick oil.
- Combine all wet ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix until uniform.
- Add in partake mix, ripe banana, carrot, apple puree, ginger, and cinnamon. Mix together until uniform.
- Scoop into lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 25-35 minute or until the toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle of a muffin.