Item added to your cart
Valentine’s Day is here and one of our favorite ways to celebrate is with all the sweet treats! Chocolate covered strawberries are a classic Valentine’s Day dessert, and it’s #1 in our hearts.
This Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milkshake is easy to make, yet still gives you that chocolate and strawberry flavor combination everyone knows and loves. Bookmark this recipe for your Valentine’s and/or Galentine’s Day celebrations.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milkshake
- 1 ½ cups vegan vanilla ice cream (about 3 scoops)
- ½ - ¾ cup non-dairy milk of choice
- ¾ chopped hulled strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Chocolate syrup
- Non-dairy whipped cream
- 2-3 Soft Baked Double Chocolate Brownie cookies
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, strawberries, and sugar. Blend until well-combined and pourable.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on the inside rim of your cup.
- Pour your milkshake into the glass.
- Top with Soft Baked Double Chocolate Brownie cookies, and non-dairy whipped cream if desired.