Easy Graham Cracker Sandwich Recipe
Graham crackers are a classic snack that never goes out of style. They're perfect for a number of recipes like s'mores, pie crusts, and even sandwiches! What’s more, Partake’s allergy-friendly graham crackers (coming June 4, 2023 to Target stores nationwide) are top 9 allergen-free, gluten-free, and vegan, making them safe for just about anyone to enjoy!
Graham cracker sandwiches are a fun and easy snack to make, and they're perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. In this blog, we'll show you how to make two different but very easy graham cracker sandwich recipes – one with a whipped cream spread and sprinkles and another with a strawberries and cream filling.
In addition to being delicious, graham cracker sandwiches are also great options for kids' lunches, after-school snacks, or summer camp treats. They're easy to make and pack, and they're a fun alternative to traditional sandwiches or snacks. Plus, any graham cracker sandwich recipe is versatile enough to satisfy any sweet craving.
If you're looking for a fun activity to do with your kids, consider making these easy graham cracker sandwich recipes together. Let them choose their own fillings and toppings, and encourage them to get creative with their designs. Not only will they have fun, but they'll also develop important kitchen skills and learn about different flavor combinations.
Graham cracker sandwiches are a quick and easy treat, and the recipes below can be customized to fit any taste or occasion. Whether you prefer a classic whipped cream and sprinkle filling or a more indulgent strawberries and cream filling, these sandwiches are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Give these recipes a try and discover your new favorite snack!
Whipped Cream and Sprinkles Graham Cracker Sandwich Recipe
- Partake Classic Graham Crackers
- Your preferred non-dairy whipped cream
- Colorful sprinkles
- Take one graham cracker and spread about 3 tbsp. whipped cream on one side of the cracker.
- Take another graham cracker and press it onto the top of the first to create the sandwich.
- Smooth out any excess whipped cream along the edges with the back of a small spoon.
- To add sprinkles, either drizzle sprinkles on each side of the sandwich, or place sprinkles in a small bowl and dip the sandwich into the sprinkles to fully coat each side.
- Repeat this process for as many sandwiches as you'd like to make.
- Place all sandwiches into a dish and set in the freezer for at least 6 hours to fully freeze.
That's it! It is an easy graham cracker sandwich recipe, and they're perfect for a quick snack. You can also use different types of sprinkles to make these sandwiches more festive, such as rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, or even crushed candy canes.
Strawberries and Cream Graham Cracker Sandwich Recipe
- Partake Classic Graham Crackers
- 1 cup freeze dried or fresh strawberries
- ⅓ cup of strawberry topping
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 24 ounces of vegan vanilla yogurt
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Line a square baking pan with non-stick foil. Completely cover the bottom of the pan with graham crackers. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the strawberry topping with freeze dried or fresh strawberries. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, and sugar until smooth.
- Add the strawberry mixture into the cream cheese mixture until swirls appear.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over each of the graham crackers in your pan.
- Form sandwiches by placing additional graham crackers on top and pushing down slightly. Be sure to line your top crackers up with the bottom crackers for easy separation. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
These sandwiches are a delicious and refreshing treat, a recipe that’s perfect for the summertime. The combination of juicy strawberries and toasty graham crackers makes for a delightful snack that everyone will love.
If you want to take this sandwich recipe to the next level, you can also try dipping them in melted chocolate or adding some chocolate chips to the mix. You can even try adding other types of fruit, such as blueberries or raspberries, to create a different flavor profile. Also, if you want to save them for later, simply wrap the sandwiches in reusable bags or glass storage containers and place back into the freezer for longer snacking.
Overall, graham cracker sandwiches are a fun and easy snack to make, and they're perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. Whether you prefer a whipped cream and sprinkles filling or a strawberries and cream filling, these sandwich recipes are sure to be a hit with your family.
But what if you want to make these sandwiches even more special? Here are a couple additional tips to tweak the recipes and take your graham cracker sandwiches to the next level:
- Add Granola Butter- For a delicious twist on the classic s'mores sandwich, try adding Oat Haus’ Brownie Batter Granola Butter to your graham cracker sandwiches. The combination of the chocolate with the graham crackers is simply divine.
- Make them into ice cream sandwiches - To make these sandwiches even more refreshing, try turning them into ice cream sandwiches. Simply replace the whipped cream with your favorite flavor of non-dairy ice cream (like Ben & Jerry’s Oatmeal Dream Pie *wink wink*), and freeze the sandwiches for a few hours before serving.
The best part about these recipes are that their core ingredient – Partake Classic Graham Crackers – are top 9 allergen-free, gluten-free, vegan, and non-GMO.. That means you can make these treats and share with confidence, knowing that they’re delicious and safe enough for just about anyone to enjoy! So next time you're in the mood for a quick and tasty treat, head over to your local Target and grab some Partake Classic Graham Crackers to get creative! Available in stores nationwide on June 4th. Leave a comment below and let us know once you’ve found them!