Item added to your cart
As fig season winds down, grab a box at your grocery store or farmers market and make this pizza—you won’t regret it. Top it off with a drizzle of balsamic glaze, and your tastebuds will thank you.
Fig & Goat Cheese Pizza
For the crust:
- 1 package Partake Pizza Crust Baking Mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 packet active dry yeast (optional)
For the toppings:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 6 figs, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
To make the pizza crust:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- If using yeast, dissolve in a bowl with the cup of warm water. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. If not using yeast, add water to bowl and move to next step.
- Stir in Partake mix, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar and form into a tight ball. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Roll dough out onto a flat surface, pressing out with oiled hands, and allow to sit for 10 more minutes.
- Bake crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan for 12 minutes. (Do not place crust directly on oven rack.)
To assemble the pizza:
- After the crust has been baked for 12 minutes, spread cheese and figs on top.
- Add thyme and a drizzle of olive oil all over the pizza.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the pizza base is fully cooked and cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Let pizza cool for 1-3 minutes, top with honey, lemon juice & enjoy!