Item added to your cart
Nothing makes a happy hour happier than a board of appetizers. And kids think so too. Have you ever given your children a little bit of everything for lunch instead of the usual sandwich? They're in heaven. Kick it up a notch by using a muffin tray to display the food and thank us later.
For our Green Goddess Happiest Hour Board, we teamed up with nutpods to make a yummy dairy-free Green Goddess dressing. nutpods is the best-selling non-dairy creamer brand that was created by Madeline Haydon when she had a need for a rich and creamy, dairy-free coffee creamer without artificial ingredients or sweeteners.
Download your Partake at Home: with Friends Spring 2021 Digital Magazine HERE.
Read on for an exclusive recipe from our Partake at Home: with Friends Digital Magazine, Green Goddess Happiest Hour Board and Green Goddess Dressing. And don't forget to tag us on Instagram if you make it with your family!
Green Goddess Happiest Hour Board
To Build Your Board, Gather
- Your favorite crudite, vegan cheeses, olives and antipasti
- Gluten-free crostini (We love making ours with Bread Srsly!)
- Green Goddess Dressing for dipping
- Your favorite Happy Hour beverage (McBride Sisters’ Black Girl Magic is a favorite!)
Green Goddess Dressing Ingredients
- 3/4 cup dairy-free nutpods original
- 1/2 cup medium avocado
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour into a serving dish.
- Garnish with julienned basil leaves and coarse sea salt.
- Serve with your Happiest Hour Board! Enjoy!