Item added to your cart
If given the choice between brownies and cheesecake, which would you choose, fam? If your answer is “Why do I have to choose?” have we got a recipe for you! We partnered with our friends at Trade Street Jam to bring their fruity Plum & Rose Jam with our delectable Brownie Baking Mix for the ultimate dessert—Jam Swirled Cheesecake Brownies. This decadent combination will be a crowd pleaser at all your upcoming gatherings. Did we mention this recipe is also dairy and gluten free? That way, you can share the jam-swirled cheesecake brownie happiness with confidence.
We used our Brownie Baking Mix to make this recipe so easy to whip up. You can shop our Brownie Baking Mix, in addition to our other baking and breakfast mixes, on partakefoods.com.
Jam Swirled Cheesecake Brownies
For the brownie layer
- Partake Brownie Baking Mix
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup neutral tasting oil
For the cheesecake layer
- 16 oz vegan cream cheese at room temperature
- 14 tbsp coconut cream – scoop only the cream from a can of coconut milk (do not shake can)
- ½ cup + 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Small pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp Plum & Rose Trade Street Jam (or your preferred flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8” pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brownie layer ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, mix together all cheesecake layer ingredients (except for the jam) until well combined.
- Pour your brownie batter into an even layer in the prepared pan. Then, pour your cheesecake mixture on top. Smooth into an even layer with spatula if needed.
- Dollop your jam on top of the cheesecake layer, then use a toothpick to create swirls.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Note: center will not be completely set when done. Allow pan to cool to room temperature, approximately an hour, before transferring to your refrigerator to set. They will need at least 4 hours to set, longer or overnight is preferred.