Item added to your cart
Our brand new Soft Baked Lemon cookies have arrived just in time for spring. We could eat a whole box in one sitting by themselves, but they are also a great addition to a bright lemony twist to a classic dessert. This Layered Lemon Cheesecake (in a jar) is the perfect example! Dairy restrictions don’t necessarily mean you have to count cheesecake out! With Miyoko’s dairy-free cream cheese, even if you’re vegan or dairy-free, you can enjoy a big slice of cheesecake, or in this case, a jar. ;)
Layered Lemon Cheesecake (in a jar)
- 1 cup of dairy-free whipping cream
- 5 oz of Miyoko's dairy-free cream cheese*
- 1 box Partake Soft Baked Lemon cookies (minus 1 cookie - see below)
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 4 oz preserve jars
- Dairy free whipped cream
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Partake Soft baked Lemon cookie
*Sub in any cream cheese that’s safe for you and your loved ones to eat.
For the filling—
- In a medium-sized bowl, add in the dairy-free whipping cream and cream cheese. Whip on low speed, to prevent it splashing out the bowl, then turn to high speed. Whip until thick. This will take around 5 minutes. The mixture should be thick and creamy.
- Fold in 2 tsp lemon zest until combined. Do not overmix.
- Break up your Soft Baked Lemon cookies and cover the bottom of each mason jar with a thin layer of cookie crumbles.
- Scoop or pipe your cheesecake filling into the jar for your second layer.
- Add another layer of crumbled lemon cookies on top.
- Place jars in freezer for 2-3 hours until filling is firm.
- Top with dairy-free whipped cream, more lemon zest, and a lemon cookie.