Item added to your cart
For most of the US, warm weather is approaching! You’ll find the Partake team enjoying picnics in the park every chance we get with our favorite snacks and treats. Bring these No-Bake Cookie Pops to your next picnic. They’re sure to be a crowd pleaser with your friends and family. This no-bake recipe can even be made into a fun activity with your little kitchen helpers!
Our Limited Edition Cookie Baking Mixes makes this recipe as easy as 1-2-3. Available in two flavors, Chocolate Chip and Birthday Cake, use either or both in this versatile recipe. You can shop both flavors of our Cookie Baking Mixes on partakefoods.com.
No-Bake Cookie PopsIngredients:
- Partake Cookie Baking Mix
- 5 tbsp buttery spread (melted)
- 3 tbsp water
- 10 oz semi-sweet dairy-free chocolate
- 1 tbsp neutral tasting oil
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Lollipop sticks
- Make cookie dough as instructed on package. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a 1 tablespoon scoop to make uniform balls. Insert a lollipop to stick into each ball, place them on the baking sheet and freeze them for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and oil in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring in between until fully melted.
- Dip cookie balls until fully coated. Immediately garish with sprinkles if desired. Return the cookie pops to the baking sheet.
- Loosely cover and refrigerate them for 1 hour, or until chocolate is set.