Pumpkin Spice Caramel Blondies Recipe
To celebrate the return of our best-selling seasonal cookies, Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice, we are starting our ode to Fall early by marrying them with our very own Blondie Mix!
This easy-to-make recipe highlights the best of Fall flavors—the right mix of sweet and spice— while remaining vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and of course, allergy-friendly.
Read on for the easy recipe. And don't forget to tag us on Instagram if you make it!
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Blondies
Yields: 19 servings
- 1 package Partake Blondie Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup neutral tasting oil
- Caramel sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of Pumpkin Spice seasoning (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
- 2 Partake Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Whisk together the oil and water before adding the blondie mix.
- Stir in pumpkin spice seasoning until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly in greased pan.
- Bake until set, 25-30 minutes in a metal plan and 35 minutes in a glass pan. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Let blondies cool slightly (8-10 minutes) before adding caramel sauce on top. (For added flavor, crumble our favorite Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Cookies on top.)