Item added to your cart
Make this festive and fruity dessert pizza for your next holiday party or cozy night in. Trust us, this Raspberry & Brie Dessert Pizza will be gone in seconds!
Raspberry & Brie Dessert Pizza
For the dough:
- 1 package Partake Pizza Crust Baking Mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 packet active dry yeast (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For the toppings:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 oz brie cheese, thinly sliced and rind removed
- ⅓ cup raspberry jam or raspberry preserves
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- Honey (optional)
To make the pizza crust:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- If using yeast, dissolve in a bowl with the cup of warm water. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. If not using yeast, add water to bowl and move to next step.
- Stir in Partake mix, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar and form into a tight ball. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Roll dough out onto a flat surface, pressing out with oiled hands, and allow to sit for 10 more minutes.
- Bake crust on a baking sheet or pizza pan for 12 minutes. (Do not place crust directly on oven rack.)
To assemble the pizza:
- After the crust has been baked for 12 minutes, brush the crust with olive oil.
- Top with Brie and raspberry jam throughout the entire crust.
- Add fresh raspberries and sprinkle with rosemary.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or till the pizza base is fully cooked and cheese is thoroughly melted.
- Let pizza cool for 1-3 minutes, top with honey & then enjoy!