Item added to your cart
Get in the holiday spirit and serve this festive Raspberry Champagne Cocktail at your next party. Cheers!
Raspberry Champagne Cocktail
- 1 cup of Triple Sec
- 1 cup of Blackberry Brandy
- 2 cups of pineapple juice
- 4 cups of ginger ale or lemon-lime soda
- 2 750ml bottles of your choice of rose or brut champagne
- Raspberries for garnish
- Combine half of the Triple Sec mixture, blackberry brandy, and pineapple juice in a large serving pitcher and cover.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 hours or place in the freezer for up to 30 minutes.
- Add in the other half of Triple Sec mixture, ginger ale, and champagne together in the large serving pitcher.
- Serve over ice and garnish each glass with fresh raspberries.