Item added to your cart
Not only is it entertaining for the little ones to participate, they get a yummy snack to enjoy over the next few days.
If you caught the first two episodes of the “Denise and Vivi Show” and have been waiting for the recipes – we’ve got them here!
Greek Yogurt Bark & Mini Cookie Fruit Pizza
Greek Yogurt Bark
- 2 Cups Yogurt (Non-Dairy or Dairy)
- 2 Tbsp Honey or Agave Syrup for a vegan option
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Chocolate Chips (Enjoy Life Foods is top 8 free)
- Chocolate Covered Candies (No Whey Chocolate is top 8 free)
- Cookie Crumbs
Scoop yogurt into a medium-sized bowl. Add vanilla and honey, then stir until mixed. Next, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread into a thin layer.
Grab your toppings – fruit, candies and cookie crumbs (other options are nuts, granola, whatever delights you and your little ones) and spread over the yogurt. Freeze for 3-4 hours, then break into pieces before serving.
Mini Cookie Fruit Pizza
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese Or Greek Yogurt (Kite Hill is a good substitute)
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Agave
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Any Partake Cookies
- Fruit & toppings of choice (we used strawberry, kiwi, blueberry, M&Ms, Supernatural sprinkles)
Next, grab your cookies and fruit. Spread the frosting on to the cookies, then top with your favorite fruit, candies or sprinkles.
We hope you enjoy making these snacks with your family. You can also reinforce some learning into the process when doing this with younger kids – counting toppings, comparing and contrasting colors and shapes. Even practicing some of the words in other languages.