Item added to your cart
Strawberry Blondies, do we need to say more? This fresh dessert is easy to whip up with our Blondie Baking Mix and just a few more additional ingredients. Let’s get baking, Partake fam!
- 1 package Partake Blondie Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup neutral-tasting oil
- 1 cup of diced strawberries (leave a few strawberries for decoration)
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Grease an eight-inch square pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the oil and water. Add Partake mix, vanilla and strawberries stirring until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly in the greased pan.
- Bake until set, 25-30 minutes in a metal plan and 35 minutes in a glass plan. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Let blondies cool before cutting.
- Top with sliced or whole strawberries and enjoy!