Item added to your cart
These Gingerbread Waffles are perfect to serve for a holiday breakfast. The crispy exterior and perfectly spiced batter make for a morning treat everyone will enjoy.
Sweet & Tangy Gingerbread Waffles
Yields 4 Waffles
- 1 cup Partake 5-in-1 Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 tbsp ginger, ground
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, dark
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Powdered sugar for topping
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Combine water, oil, and molasses in a bowl.
- Proceed to add ginger, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt to the mixture.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour mix into the waffle iron and cook until golden brown. (Approximately 6-8 minutes on your waffle iron.)
- Once the waffles are finished, place them on a plate and sprinkle them with powdered sugar.