We're thrilled to announce our newest limited-edition cookie, Vanilla Sugar! With a super satisfying, buttery crunch, our Vanilla Sugar cookies are filled with red and green sprinkles—ideal for any winter celebration. And like all Partake cookies, they're free of the top 8 allergens.
In honor of our newest cookie, we're sharing a recipe for Vanilla Sugar Popcorn balls. They're a salty and sweet treat that's the perfect recipe to make with your kids. Enjoy!
- 12 cups popped popcorn (we used Pipcorn)
- 1/4 cup butter (ok to use vegan butter, too!)
- 1 10 oz package, vegan marshmallows
- 1 cup Crunchy Vanilla Sugar Partake Cookies, slightly crumbled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Parchment paper
- Melt butter in a large pot over low heat.
- Add vegan marshmallows and salt. Stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour popcorn and crumbled sugar cookies into pot; toss well.
- With buttered hands, shape into 2 1/2-inch balls. Set on a parchment-lined baking sheet to dry slightly.
- Top with sprinkles and enjoy!