Who doesn't love cheesecake?! PlantBasedJane whipped up an allergy-friendly, sweet tooth satisfying Vegan Cookie Crust Cheesecake that will indulge any dessert craving. It's the perfect blend of creamy and crispy with a kick of cinnamon from our Carrot Cake mini cookies! It's easy and delicious, so it's the perfect treat to whip up anytime!
Vegan Cookie Crust Cheesecake
Yields 4 mini pies
1 box Partake Foods - Carrot Oat cookies
1/4 cup vegan butter
8 oz vegan cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp agar agar
3 tbsp warm plant milk
4 mini pie tins
- Use a rolling pin to crush the Carrot Oat cookies in its bag.
- Add crumbled cookies to a bowl of 1/4 cup melted vegan butter and mix to combine. Disperse crumbs evenly into the mini pie tins and press down all sides. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add vegan cream cheese to a bowl and mix in maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Warm the plant milk and slowly mix into agar agar. Add to cream cheese mix and stir.
- Take crusts out of the fridge and evenly distribute the filling. Place in fridge for up to 3 hours.