Item added to your cart
These Vegan Vanilla Chai Pancakes come with a spicy-sweet kick that will warm up any chilly morning. Take things one step further and pair them with a warm chai latte.
Vegan Vanilla Chai Pancakes
Yields 4 Pancakes
- 1 cup Partake 5-in-1 Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp of vanilla or vanilla bean paste
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground star anise
For the icing:
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2-4 tbsp of whipping cream
- 1 tbsp of butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Preheat a non-stick pan, cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Combine water and Partake mix in a bowl.
- Add cardamom, cinnamon, vanilla, maple syrup, ginger, and star anise to the mixture.
- Spray cooking surface with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mix onto cooking surface and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Once brown, set aside.
- To make the icing combine powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and whipping cream until smooth.
- Pour icing on pancakes and enjoy!