Item added to your cart
Dress up our Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice Cookies with some white chocolate for an easy and pretty holiday dessert, no baking necessary!
White Chocolate Dipped Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Partake Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice cookies
- 6 oz of white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups of whipping cream
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl and place to the side.
- Bring whipping cream to a quick boil in a saucepan and then immediately remove from heat.
- Pour cream over white chocolate chips, whisk until smooth.
- Dip half of each Partake Soft Baked Pumpkin Spice cookie [link] in white chocolate sauce.
- Let cool on a baking rack for 20 minutes and then enjoy!