Item added to your cart
Charitable Contributions Policy
Updated as of March 30, 2020
Partake Foods, Inc. (the “Company”) desires to give back to the community through the donation of money raised through certain customer orders received on www.partakefoods.com. Such contributions shall be donated to certain charitable organizations. This Charitable Contributions Policy (this “Policy”) ensures that all donations by the Company are aligned with the Company’s social responsibility strategy and goals.
Charity Selection Guidelines:
The following guidelines will be used in selecting organizations to receive the donations:
- Only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations shall be considered for donations.
- The Company will not support organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising (third party giving) on behalf of nonprofit agencies.
Conflicts of Interest:
In addition to the aforementioned selection guidelines, potential conflicts of interest will be avoided by adherence to the following requisite criteria for all donations by the Company:
- No more than 50% of members of the Board of Directors of the Company (the “Board”) shall be affiliated in a leadership capacity with a selected nonprofit organization.
- Board members may not have a financial relationship with a potential nonprofit organization such that their personal financial interests and the financial interests of the nonprofit may be perceived to be or may actually be in conflict.
The Board of the Company will select and review each charitable organization to receive donations in connection with this Policy on no less than an annual basis, but may rotate such nonprofit organizations as often as quarterly, at the discretion of the Board. The donation of amounts contributed by customers through www.partakefoods.com shall occur at a frequency as determined by the Board, but at a minimum the Company shall make a donation annually.
NTD: Consider any other selection guidelines the Company would like in place.