We love cookie butter. So much so, that it inspired one of our new soft-baked cookie flavors, Soft-Baked Cookie Butter! Our cookies are vegan, gluten-free, and free of the Top Eight Allergens, making this is the perfect allergy-friendly (and kid-friendly) recipe.
Want to make your own cookie butter at home? Follow our recipe below. And don't miss our founder, Denise, and her daughter, Vivi, sharing how they make their own cookie butter with our friends at Spokin, an app that makes life with food allergies easier. Watch it HERE.
Here's what you need:
- 8 oz Partake Foods Soft-Baked Cookie Butter Cookies (1.5 boxes)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Use a food processor to crush the cookies into crumbs. Denise likes her cookie butter with some cookie chunks in it!
- Drizzle in the oil, add water, blend until a paste forms.
- Add the powdered sugar, and add more water as necessary until desired consistency is reached.
- Refrigerate for 30 min before serving.