Item added to your cart
When we think of summertime, we think of slow mornings, farmers’ markets and sunshine. What better way to enjoy all 3 than to make a delicious and fruity brunch! Our perfect Sunday looks something like this: sleep in, head to the farmers’ market to pick up in-season fruits and veggies, and go home to enjoy a homemade pancake breakfast.
We’ve been so obsessed with making recipes with all the seasonal fruits, and this week we’ve been playing around with blueberries. We just had to make a big plate of blueberry pancakes with our Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix and, of course, enjoy an ice cold blueberry lemonade alongside it! It’s the perfect, refreshing and tangy summer breakfast.
Our Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix makes this breakfast vegan, gluten-free, and top 9 allergen-free. Scroll down for the full blueberry pancake and blueberry lemonade recipes!
- 1 cup Partake Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- ¾ cup blueberries
- Stir Partake mix and water until thoroughly combined into a batter.
- Use a ⅓ cup measuring spoon to drop a scoop of the pancake batter on a preheated, greased skillet over medium high heat. Drop desired amount of blueberries onto the uncooked side of the pancake. Flip once, cook through, and plate the pancake.
- Repeat until all pancake batter is gone.
- Serve with your desired toppings (blueberries, syrup, non-dairy whipped cream, etc.) and enjoy!
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 cups water
- To make the blueberry syrup, combine sugar and 1 cup of water into a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar has fully dissolved. Add the blueberries and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer for 3-4 minutes, until the blueberries have broken down.
- Strain blueberry mixture through a fine sieve and allow it to cool down.
- Add the blueberry syrup, lemon juice, and remaining 5 cups of water to a pitcher and whisk until combined. Place the pitcher in the refrigerator to chill for 1-2 hours.
- Once chilled, add ice and additional blueberries before serving.