Item added to your cart
Do you like savory or sweet treats?
Preferences aside, these warm doughy sticks topped with cinnamon sugar, and a light drizzle of sweet icing will surely have confidence in your decision to make this classic dessert.
For the cinnasticks:
- 1 package Partake Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick of butter (or vegan butter)
- 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 ½ tbsp of active dry yeast
- ½ tbsp of cinnamon
- ½ tbsp of nutmeg
For the icing:
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2-4 tbsp of whipping cream
- 1 tbsp of butter
- ½ tsp vanilla
To make the icing:
Combine powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and whipping cream until the consistency of icing is smooth.
To make the Cinnasticks:
- In a bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water and let stand until foamy (approx. 5 mins).
- Stir in Pizza Crust mix, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, and nutmeg; form the mixture into a tight ball.
- After allowing the dough to sit for 10 minutes, roll into a square shape with lightly oiled hands and allow the dough to sit for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cut dough into strips and then twist two strips together until it forms a rope-like shape.
- Pour melted butter over the dough and top with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake on a lighted greased pan for 10 - 12 minutes.
- Let cinnasticks cool for 2-3 minutes before drizzling icing.