Item added to your cart
There are easier things than making a nutritious breakfast that kids will enjoy, and that you can whip up quickly. Trust us, we get it Partake Fam.That’s why we love that our pancake & waffle mixes, made with better-for-you ingredients, they can create a delicious meal in practically no time at all. Pancakes? No problem—just add water. And one of our go-to, kid-friendly breakfasts are these mini chocolate chip pancakes. They are so quick and easy to make, that our Founder and CEO, Denise, whips up a variation on this breakfast every morning for her daughter Vivi.
From mini chocolate chip pancakes, to festive funfetti waffles, to blueberry muffins, our Pancake & Waffle Mixes are true heroes in the kitchen. All of these recipes are perfect for a before-school breakfast, but we’re sure your kids will be asking for these on the weekend, too. Good thing we made these recipes easy. ;)
Mini Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 cup Partake Classic Pancake & Waffle Mix
- ⅔ cup water
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Mix Partake mix and water until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a tablespoon to drop pancake batter onto a preheated greased skillet over medium-high heat.
- Flip once, and serve when golden brown.
- Top with syrup, if you’d like, and serve with a side of your favorite fruit.