Item added to your cart
Did someone say “Fresh-baked, gluten-free bread?”
When it comes to gluten-free options, you know we’ve got your back fam. From delicious cookies to decadent brownies and flavorful pizzas, we’re dedicated to making all of our products and recipes more inclusive of all dietary restrictions. It was only a matter of time until we whipped up a gluten-free (vegan and allergy-friendly) bread recipe.
Made with our Pizza Crust Baking Mix, this gluten-free bread recipe is almost as easy as 1-2-3. Bake a loaf, or two, and use it throughout the week to make sandwiches, avocado toast, or even mixed with some herbs and spices to make breadcrumbs. Shop our Pizza Crust Baking Mix on partakefoods.com, and don’t forget to try more recipes using our versatile mix.
Yield: One box Partake Pizza Crust Mix makes one small-sized loaf.
To make yeast-risen bread with one box of Partake Pizza Mix:
- 1 Packet (7g) yeast
- 1 T Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-1/4 C Water, warm (less than 105F)
- 3 T Ground Flaxseed
- ¼ t sea salt (optional)
- 1 t sugar (optional)
- 1 Package Partake Pizza Crust Mix
- Combine yeast, apple cider vinegar, water, flaxseed, optional salt, and sugar in a bowl or mixer. Allow flax to hydrate for about five minutes.
- Add Partake Pizza Crust Mix to wet ingredients, mix for about 2 minutes until shiny. Dough will be sticky and wet, not like conventional bread.
- Pour dough into an oiled, sprayed, or non-stick bread pan.
- Preheat the oven to 400F (375F convection).
- While the oven is heating, cover the bread pan, and allow it to rise in a warm place for about 20-30 minutes (or longer, if desired).
- Place the pan into the oven, and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the middle reads 190-200F.
- Remove from the oven and loaf pan and cool on a rack.
Note: Bread is easiest to handle and slice once it has sat out for 24 hours, at a minimum overnight.