Item added to your cart
This classic twist on a traditional chocolate brownie is every chocolate lover’s dream. The ultra-rich, gooey and chocolatey flavor shines through, and with every bite, you will be met with the perfect combination of both chocolate and raspberry.
Read on for the easy recipe. And don't forget to tag us on Instagram if you make it!
P.S You can substitute raspberries for strawberries using the same recipe!
Raspberry Chocolate Brownies
Yields 19 Servings
1 package Partake Brownie Mix
½ cup water
½ cup neutral-tasting oil
½ cup of muddled raspberries
½ cup of whole raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Whisk together the oil and water before adding the brownie mix.
- Add muddled raspberries to the batter and then spread batter evenly in greased pan.
- After brownie batter has been spread evenly in the pan, top with whole raspberries for a pop of color.
- Bake until set, 25-30 minutes in a metal pan and 35 minutes in a glass pan. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Let Brownies cool slightly (8-10 minutes) before diving in.