Item added to your cart
Our 5-in-1 Baking Mix is a pantry hero—if we do say so ourselves. From biscuits to waffles and cake, our baking mix is versatile and best of all, free of the top 8 allergens, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free and Kosher.
We've excited to share a new 5-in-1 Baking Mix recipe for you and your family to create on a weekend morning, Vegan Air Fryer Donuts. This yummy recipe has everything you love about donuts–chocolate, fluffiness, and a fun shape–in a recipe that fits your family's dietary needs.
Read on for our easy-to-make recipe, and don't forget to tag us on Instagram if you make them!
Vegan Air Fryer Donuts
- 1 1/3 cups Partake 5-in-1 Baking Mix
- 1 cup gluten-free crispy rice cereal
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- In a bowl, mix Partake 5-in-1 Baking Mix, cereal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Fold in shortening. Stir until the mixture is crumbly. Add milk and stir again.
- If adding chocolate chips, stir those in now.
- Roll mixture into 2-inch round donuts using your hands.
- Place donuts into the air fryer at 375 degrees for 6 minutes. At the 3 minute mark, open the air fryer basket and flip donuts.
- When donuts are done, carefully remove them from the air fryer.
- If you want chocolate drizzled on your donuts, add to a microwave safe bowl, stir and check at 15-second increments until melted.
- Carefully drizzle the air fryer donuts with melted chocolate.